SSC CHSL Exam Notification 2020
SSC CHSL 2019 Remaining Candidates Change Exam Centre Notice link given below in important link section.
SSC CHSL Tier I Exam Date Announced.
SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam 2019.
Staff Selection Commission has recently released a notification to conduct Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) 10+2 Exam 2019 for the recruitment of the Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC), Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operator (DEO) and more Posts.
SSC CHSL Admit Card 2020.
Interested Candidates Who Are Completed All Eligibility Criteria Follow this article for more information, No of Posts, Age Limit, Qualification, Salary, Important Date, And Important Links.
We have checked and verified all details but interested candidates must check all details before Applying.
SSC CHSL Exam 2019 Vacancy Details
Category Wise Post Details
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC) | Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)|
|Postal Assistant (PA) | Sorting Assistant (SA)|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)|
|Total Posts 4893|
SSC CHSL Exam 2019 Post & Salary Details
|Post||No. Of post||Salary / Pay Scale|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC) | Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)||1269||5,200/- - 20,200/- + GP 1,900/-|
|Postal Assistant (PA) | Sorting Assistant (SA)||3598||5,200/- - 20,200/- + GP 2,400/-|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||26||5,200/- - 20,200/- + GP 2,400/-|
|Total Posts 4893|
SSC CHSL Exam Age And Eligibility Criteria
|SSC CHSL||Passed Class 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam From Recognized Board in India.||18 Years - 27 Years|
|Age will be calculate as on 01-01-2020|
Category Wise Application Fee
|General / OBC||100/-|
|SC / ST / Female / Ex-Servicemen||No Fee|
|Candidates can pay application fee by using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.|
SSC CHSL Exam All Important Dates
- Starting Date Of Online Application – 03-12-2019
- Last Date Of Online Application – 10-01-2020
- Last Date for Payment of Fee Online – 12-01-2020
- Last Date Of Payment Fee By Challan – 16-01-2020
- Date of Computer Based Examination Tier I – 16-03-2020 To 27-03-2020
- New Updated Date For Computer Based Exam Tier I – 17-08-2020 To 21-08-2020 & 24-08-2020 To 27-08-2020.
- Date of Computer Based Examination Tier II – 28-06-2020
All Important Links
- their Exam Centres modify – Link activate on 18 to 20-09-2020
- Exam Centre change Notice – Tier I – Click Here
- Download New Exam Date Notice – Click Here
- Download Exam Postponed Notice – Click Here
- Download Admit Card Tier 1 – For CR Region | For Other Region
- All Tentative Vacancy Details Notice – Click Here
- Offline Payment By Challan Notice – Click Here
- Download Notification Link – Click Here
- Short Brief Notification Link – Click Here
- Official Website – Click Here
- Click Here For Other SSC Notification
SSC CHSL Tier I Syllabus
Subject – English Language
Syllabus – Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms / Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings / Detecting mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active / Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct / Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Close Passage, Comprehension Passage.
Subject – General Intelligence
Syllabus – It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. The test will include questions on Semantic Analogy, Symbolic operations, Symbolic / Number Analogy, Trends, Figural Analogy, Space Orientation, Semantic Classification, Venn Diagrams, Symbolic / Number Classification, Drawing inferences, Figural Classification, Punched hole/ pattern folding & unfolding, Semantic Series, Figural Pattern folding and completion, Number Series, Embedded figures, Figural Series, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Emotional Intelligence, Word Building, Social Intelligence, Coding and de-coding, Other subtopics, if any Numerical operations.
Subject – Quantitative Aptitude
- Number Systems : Computation of Whole Number, Decimal and Fractions, Relationship between numbers.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations: Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time and work.
- Algebra: Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems) and Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Geometry: Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and facts: Triangle and its various kinds of centers, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles.
- Mensuration: Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base.
- Trigonometry: Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios, Complementary angles, Height and distances (simple problems only) Standard Identities like sin2???? + Cos2????=1 etc.,
- Statistical Charts: Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar-diagram, Pie-chart.
Subject – General Awareness
Syllabus – Questions are designed to test the candidate‟s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions are also designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General policy and scientific research.