UPSSSC Junior Assistant Revised Answer Key 2020.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant General Recruitment 2020
Competitive Examination 2019 Revised Answer Key.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) Lucknow has recently released Answer Key in PDF Format for Junior Assistant Recruitment / General Recruitment 2020.
Interested Candidates Follow this article for more information, No of Posts, Age Limit, Qualification, Salary, Important Date, And Important Links. And all those candidates who are enrolled with Junior Assistant Vacancy they can download The Answer Key now.
We have checked and verified all details but interested candidates must check all details before Applying.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Vacancy Details
Category Wise Post Details
|Junior Assistant (10+2)||659||282||216||29||--||1186|
Post & Salary Details
|Post||No. Of post||Salary / Pay Scale|
|Junior Assistant (10+2)||1186||Level-03 | 5200/- - 20,200/- + GP 2000/-|
Age And Eligibility Criteria
|Junior Assistant (10+2)||Candidates Should Passes 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board | Candidates Should Also Passes NEILIT CCC Exam | Typing Speed For Hindi - 25 WPM & For English - 30 WPM||18 Years - 40 Years|
|Age will be calculate as on 01-07-2019|
Category Wise Application Fee
|Gen / OBC||185/-|
|SC / ST / PH||95/-|
|Candidates can pay application fee by using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking and E-Challan.|
All Important Dates
- Starting Date Of Online Application – 26-06-2019
- Last Date Of Online Application – 20-07-2019
- Last Date Of Pay Fee – 20-07-2019
- Last Date Of Correction In Application – 27-07-2019
- last Date Of Photo Sign Objection – 22-10-2019
- Exam Date – 24-12-2019
- Updated New Exam Date – 04-01-2020
- Admit Card Available Date – 27-12-2019
- Date Of New Revised Answer Key – 02-06-2020
Instruction For Uploading Photo & Signature
- Candidates have Clear Passport Size Color Photo With White Background.
- Candidates Photo Not Be Old More Than 6 Months.
- Candidates Both Eyre’s Are Clearly Show In Photo
- Candidates Signature Must Be On White Paper in Blue Or Black Pen Only.
- Candidates Signature In Capital Letters Will Not Allowed.
- Please Read the notification for more information.
All Important Links
- Download New Revised Answer Key – Click Here
- Download Answer Key – Click Here
- Download Admit Card – Click Here
- Download Exam Notice – Click Here
- Photo & Sign Objection List – Click Here
- Apply Online – Click Here
- Download Notification – Click Here
- Official Website – Click Here
- Click Here For More Government Recruitment
Frequently Asked Questions FAQ?
Answer – there are total 1186 vacancies available.
Answer – the pay scale is Level-03.
5200/- to 20,200/- + GP 2000/-
Answer – the age limit is 18 Years to 40 Years
Answer – application fee for Gen/OBC – 185/-, for SC/ST/PH – 95/-, for PH Handicap – 25/-
Answer – the last date is 20-07-2019